Section o Art
STEWARD: Sally Crossley – 0428 228 051
Section o Art
Entries Close: Wednesday 25th October, 2017
section o art
- Most Points Classes 1-12, donated by Mrs Peg Crosby
- Most Outstanding Exhibit Overall, donated by the Flugge Family in memory of Anne Flugge
- All exhibits to be in by Thursday 26th October, 2017.
- All paintings must be framed, dry and ready to hang.
- Exhibits can be collected on Saturday 28th October between 6.00 & 7.00pm.
- Landscape or Seascape in Acrylic
- Landscape or Seascape in Water Colours
- Landscape or Seascape in Oils
- Drawing, any subject, any medium (other than pastels)
- Acrylic, any subject
- Pastels, any subject
- Still Life, any medium, (includes floral)
- Animal / Bird Study, any medium
- Portraiture, any medium
- Mixed Medium including printmaking
- Sculpture, any medium
- Illustrative Photography; take a photo & using photo software, create a work of art. Have the original photo with the altered photo on the same mount. Original and post production must be the work of the entrant. Maximum 3 entries per person. Finished work A4 size only mounted on black card with Velcro dots on the back for hanging.
Juniors see Section Q6
Please read the Rules and Conditions of Entry
ON-LINE ENTRY FORM
HARD COPY ENTRY FORM
Section O Art
Section O Art Section O Art Section O Art